Scope of Works
We have now gained 44 years experience in all aspects of marine work on inland waterways. To stay in business this long we have constantly adapted to the changing market and new equipment. We have a reputation for never turning down a new challenge.
The main focus of our activities has changed over the years and now in 2017 consists of the following categories: .
What we do
- The supply and operation of small and medium size crane barges.
- The supply and operation of small and medium size tugs.
- Specialist local dredging and local pitching stone placement.
- Diving support.
- General workboats and pontoons.
- Supply of safety boats and crew.
- Supply, installation and operation of a Dockfloat pontoon system, primarily used on bridge survey and repair in remote locations with minimum mobilisation costs.
- A large part of our work is the supply of boats of all types and sizes for the survey and repair of railway bridges.
- No job is too small or too large. We are happy to supply a small safety boat for just one day or tackle a major contract of 18 month duration with as many as 9 boats in use.
We normally hire all boats with trained and qualified operators..